SoCal Code Camp LA 2012 Wrap Up

A big thanks to all of the people who attended my four sessions Saturday and Sunday. It is always humbling to see a standing room only crowd listening to me speak. If you haven't done so already: please rate my talks. Here is the link to my speakerrate profile. 

All of the slides to all of my sessions are on slideshare.net. And all of the source code is on GitHub.

For those that attended the packed Beginning HTML5 Mobile Game Programming session, on Tuesday October 16th at 6PM PDT, I will be doing a live Google+ Hangout of an enhanced version of that session. This will be the first of six sessions as we build a complete game from start to finish. The first nine people will be able to ask me questions, the rest can watch it streamed live over YouTube. Hope to see you there.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest mobile and mobile web development tips and tricks, @therockncoder.

Between sessions on Saturday

Popular Posts